Friday, March 8, 2024

The Great Good Thing by Andrew Klavan*

 Just a couple of months ago I had never heard of Andrew Klavan. After reading a book review about one of his books in World magazine, I started reading his Cameron Winters series. Reading how he was once a secular Jew who came to Christ, I wanted to hear his story. This memoir shares with the reader his life from childhood to his baptism. As the reader journeys with him, they witness his deep, pyschological struggles and how God and His love was guiding him to Himself.  God is a personal god. He pursues and woos us in intimate and unique ways. He is patient. 

I see similarities between Cameron Winters and Mr. Klavan. I will appreciate the third Cameron Winters book all the more now. 

*Highly recommend for adults. 

-Borrowed via inter-lib loan.



No comments:

Post a Comment