Wednesday, May 13, 2015

A to Z Mysteries The Lucy Lottery by Ron Roy*

My preschooler loves hearing these read aloud to him and my second grader enjoys reading them to himself.
Dink, Josh and Ruth Rose help out their college friend Lucy find his missing lottery ticket (which just happens to be a winner-seven million dollars!) before the thief can cash it in and claim it as his/her own ticket.  They come to a conclusion but need proof.  Together they come up with an exciting solution.
*Highly recommend.
I tire of reading these aloud because they are written for developing readers to read to themselves but I persevere for the sake of my son! :-)
Guided Reading Level: N (3rd grade)
Grade Level Equivalent: 2.5
A series I would definitely add to any 1st-3rd grade library.

No comments:

Post a Comment