Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Fragile Designs by Colleen Coble

 Carly's life has been in upheavel since her police officer husband's death. Trying to raise her infant son and manage her demanding younger (but adult) sisters requires all of her time. Then she uncovers what seems to be a Faberge egg and family secrets.  Suddenly she and her family are in constant danger. Thankfully her next door neighbor is a homicide detective and more than willing to protect beautiful Carly. I loved how it took me on my own rabbit trail looking up Faberge eggs! 

A very fast paced novel  A bit "Hallmarkish"

A very wholesome romantic suspense novel (fine to share with teens)  I had never read any novels by this author (she has written a lot!). If I am in the mood for an easy read that focuses on suspense and a bit of romance, I will read one of her books!

 God and prayer are mentioned but are not major components to the characters' lives. 

-Borrowed from the library.




No comments:

Post a Comment