Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Keeping Your Kids on God's Side by Natasha Crain*

40 Conversations to Help Them Build a Lasting Faith
Wow!  Mrs. Crain has thoroughly researched apologetics.  In this book she explains many theories and theologies thoroughly but in a manner a person who has limited knowledge in this area can understand.  I will be utilizing this book as a reference as topics come up with my sons.
She divides the questions into five topics: 1.Conversations about God  2. Conversations about Truth and Worldviews  3. Conversations about Jesus  4. Conversations about the Bible  5. Conversations about Science
She ends the book with a ten tips on how to begin this journey/adventure with your children.
*Highly recommend.
-I own this book.
I also follow her blog-http://christianmomthoughts.com/christian-parenting-blog/  which I highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment