Thursday, September 8, 2016

Rush Revere and the First Patriots by Rush Limbaugh

We listened to this book via CD.
Rush Revere, Tommy, Freedom and Liberty travel back in time in the 1700's when the colonists were protesting against King George the Third and his taxes.
Readers will learn more about Benjamin Franklin, Paul Revere, Samuel Adams, Patrick Henry, George Washington and yes, King George the Third.
While listening, I learned (or relearned) several interesting facts about the time right before the Revolutionary War.  My boys and I had a fun time listening to this book and then discussing what we learned.
My boys liked the humor but I found it distracting (however, this book is written for kids!).
-We own the book but borrowed the CD audio from the library.


No comments:

Post a Comment