Thursday, April 5, 2018

The Read Aloud Family by Sarah Mackenzie**

Making Meaningful and Lasting Connections with Your Kids
I love Sarah Mackenzie's podcast, Read Aloud Revival, and was thrilled to hear that she had a new book being published.  Then I wondered if it would contain anything new since I faithfully listen to her podcast each week. 
As she shared aspects of the book before it was published, I knew it would be a book I would purchase.  I have read so many books about reading and reading aloud, but her book contained some new ideas:  How to quickly determine if a book is good enough to read and compelling questions!
This is a book I will be utilizing for many years to come.  I wished I had read this book while I was teaching in public school!
Her book lists range from baby through teen years. 
**Highly, highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment