Monday, August 10, 2015

Isa Does It by Isa Chandra Moskowitz

"Amazing, Easy, Wildly, Delicious Vegan Recipes for Every Day of the Week"
My neighbor who is a vegan came for dinner this summer.  She brought a dessert- an amazing dessert that we devoured-Lemon-Blueberry Loaf.  I asked for the recipe and she, of course, shared.  It was from this recipe book (pg. 265).
I borrowed this recipe book from the library.  Not being an vegan, a lot of the ingredients I do not have on hand plus I am not too fond of tofu.  I tried the Chicky "Tuna Salad" Sandwiches on pg. 99 and thought they were yummy.
The recipe book is well organized and includes recipes from soups, salads, pasta/risotto, stews, chilis, curries, stir fries/sautes, Sunday night suppers, breakfast/brunch and desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment