Sunday, September 6, 2026

Cradled by Annie Vanderheiden*

 At a recent conference my church hosted, I saw this teeny book. My pastor's wife and I were discussing what a great gift it would be to give to a mom with a newborn. I bought this book to give to someone who will be giving birth to her second child . . .praying it will be an encouragement to her. 

Mrs. Vanderheiden highlights the tasks a mother performs for her newborn and reveals how God does the same for us as mothers (feeding, changing, sleeping, soothing, washing, nurturing, praying, anticipating). How I wish this book had been written & published when I was a first time mom (and for when I gave birth to my second son)!

I started to read it, but felt guilty as I felt the book breaking of its newness! But I am still highly recommending it based on the little I read!😁

-Giving as a gift



No comments:

Post a Comment