Saturday, January 23, 2021

Walt Disney-Cool Runnings-DVD

 Rated: PG

When three men do not qualify for the summer Olympics in the 100m, they seek an American, a former Olympian bobsledder, living in Jamaica who could train them to compete in the bobsled event for the winter Olympics.

Humor abounds.  The qualities of friendship, loyalty, perseverance, and integrity are featured throughout the film.  

My husband thought it was goofy.  My boys and I enjoyed it.  If the viewer is in the mood for a fun, light-hearted movie, this one is it!

Warnings: swearing, a lady admires the main character's butt, one character made the comment, "I have known you since that girl wanted to see your ding-a-ling"- (I did not catch it because of the accent and don't think my sons did.  My husband heard it.).  

-Borrowed from the library




No comments:

Post a Comment