Sunday, November 12, 2023

Saving My Assassin**

 A college student who comes to church with us recommended this book to me. I am so glad she did!

All her life Virginia had been searching for truth. She finds the truth in Jesus Christ during the communist reign of Nicolae Ceausescu. As an attorney she defends Romanian Christians who are being unjustly persecuted. Ceausescu orders for her to be tortured, to be under house arrest, and then finally to be assassinated. 

A well-paced book--she seemed to know how long to focus on each event of her life. Once again I was reminded of the power of God's Word and the importance of memorizing it. 

Very suspenseful and inspiring! 

**Highly, highly recommend.

Pair with I Must Betray You by Ruta Sepetys.

-Borrowed inter-library loan.



No comments:

Post a Comment