Monday, July 20, 2015

Lions by Catherine Ipcizade*

"Pebble Plus"
Large book with more than one page spread photographs and simple text-perfect for the beginning reader and younger child learning about research and nonfiction.
This lion book is the most comprehensive out of the lion books my preschooler and I read.
Text features: headings, table of contents, labels, maps, map key, glossary, index
*Highly recommend.
If I had a PreK-2nd grade classroom, I would make sure I had all the Pebble Plus nonfiction African animal books in our classroom library.
Other titles in this series (African Animals): Cheetahs, Giraffes, Pythons, Elephants, Leopards, Meerkats, Zebras
Guided Reading Level: I (end of 1st grade)
http://www.capstonepub.com/library/products/african-animals/

No comments:

Post a Comment