Friday, February 1, 2019

God's Names by Sally Michael *

My friend suggested this book to share with my boys when our Ladies' Bible Study was about to study a few names of God.  With tangible examples and Scripture, children will learn more about their great God.  After each main narrative, there are additional Scripture studies and one activity. An activity suggested in the beginning was to create a poster gluing on God's names as they are studied in the book.  We now have a collage poster in our kitchen, which I look at daily and utilize when I am worshiping Him. A friend of mine has continuous trials and one day the trial was extremely intense.  The only thing that I could focus on was that poster and praying His names as I lifted up her situation.
*Highly recommend.
-We own this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment