Monday, June 10, 2019

The Ascendance Trilogy #2 The Runaway King by Jennifer Nielsen*

I first read book one in this trilogy, Th e False Prince, when my oldest was in preschool. I absolutely loved it and knew that I would be recommending it to him when he was a tween/junior high.  This year he read the trilogy and enjoyed it!
This review is about book two since I just read it (My son asked me to!  I usually do not read an entire series because I have so many titles I want to read!!). 
Just a few weeks after Jaron has taken the throne of Carthya, someone tries to assassinate him.  He flees his kingdom to confront his enemies, using his trickery and cleverness to become one of them. 
Lots of excitement and adventure!
*Highly recommend (and the entire trilogy).
-My son owns it (a Christmas gift from Nana!).

No comments:

Post a Comment