Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Sherlock Season Three DVD*

 I think these three episodes have been my favorite in the series. They were extra clever and suspenseful. Unfortunately, I read reviews that say season four is disappointing. Since my husband and I watched this series years ago, I cannot remember if I agree with this assessment. 

*Highly recommend for "fourteen" years old and older but see warnings.

Warning/considerations: Mary, Watson's wife, is pregnant before they marry. In "His Last Vow" Sherlock's girlfriend stays over night. She emerges from his bedroom in a very short nightshirt. She then goes into the bathroom where he is bathing (the camera does not go into the bathroom so nothing is shown). Also in this episode Sherlock is undercover in a drug house. Watson goes to "rescue" Mary's friend's son from it and discovers Sherlock there. It does depict how drug abuse strips one of humanity and of a thriving life.

-Borrowed from the library.




No comments:

Post a Comment