Monday, April 25, 2022

Half Baked Harvest-Every Day by Tieghan Gerard

 I love reading Ms. Gerard's little narratives with each recipe. 

I tried the sheet pan french toast (the sheet pan method didn't save me much time. I like another french toast recipe I have better), pumpkin struesel coffee cake (not sweet so I didn't mind serving it for breakfast or snack), blueberry lemon poppyseed muffins (took me a lot longer than the 15 min she said it would take, the boys and I really liked them), and zuppa toscana with gnocchi (the boys liked it). I wanted to try a few more recipes but had to return the book to the library. Some of her ingredients are unique and ones I do not have on hand. Also, I feel her recipes require a bit of involvment, which I do not have these days!

-Borrowed from the library.



No comments:

Post a Comment