Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Till We Have Faces-A Reading Companion by Christine L. Norvell*

 I listened to Circe Institute's podcasts about this book, discovering that although this is Lewis's most brillant novel (according to scholars), it is difficult to understand. I knew I needed help! As I was searching for materials to teach Till We Have Faces, God led me to this book. I cannot remember the path I took to find it . . .so I know it was Him! 

Mrs. Norvell summarizes each chapter and then offers interpretation and insight from various scholars. She also includes thought questions, themes, and motifs for each chapter. Her introduction explains the four loves Lewis alludes to throughout the book and also explains how to read the book. Her conclusion offers additional insight. I am so thankful she wrote this book and that I own it!

*Highly recommend.

-I own this book.



No comments:

Post a Comment