Monday, August 5, 2024

The Unselected Journals of Emma M. Lion Vol. 7 by Beth Brower*

 I was going to pace myself as I read this series but "could not" resist borrowing the latest Emma journal from the library!

Emma's friendships with Islington, Pierce and Hawkes continue to deepen. As secrets are exposed and escapades are shared, their lives are woven more tightly together. A slow-burn romance between Emmma and some "gentleman" progresses as they consider and evaluate the effect of their relationship. I love reading a book that causes me to laugh out loud and also to marvel over a phrase.

Consideration if sharing with a teen: a couple of swear words

*Highly recommend. This volume was published at the end of Aug. 2023. I am not sure when volume 8 will be available.

-Borrowed from the library.



No comments:

Post a Comment