Friday, December 25, 2015

The Art of Gardening by R. William Thomas photographs by Rob Cardillo*

"Design Inspiration and Innovative Planting Techniques from Chanticleer"
**Highly, highly recommend.
My mom suggested visiting this garden and property so I, of course,  had to find a book about it.
After viewing the stunning photographs, I want to leave right now and visit!
This book shares the history of the property and its gradual transformation to what it is today.
My boys have been glancing at the book randomly and also have expressed a desire to visit it.  The book mentions that the gardens are very family friendly and kids are encouraged to explore and walk on the lawns!
I foresee a field trip quickly approaching!!
Borrowed from the library.




Aren't these chairs cool?!!  Chairs made out of rocks!


No comments:

Post a Comment